Pages

Search This Website

Monday, 25 May 2020

The Government of Gujarat has announced a program for the examination of the State College University



An important decision of the Department of Education regarding the examination of universities and admission in the next academic year Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said today that an important decision has been taken by the education department to conduct UG's terminal final semester year examinations from June 25, 2020 and PG's first year and terminal final semester examinations from June 25, 2020 as per UGC guidelines.

The duration of the examination can be kept for two hours and in multiple shifts if required, and the examinations will be held at the taluka level, at the local level.

Chudasama also said that if the situation is not normalized due to the Corona epidemic and social distance is not possible, then in those circumstances, for students of intermediate semesters two, four, six, 50 per cent marks will be given for internal assessment and the remaining 50 per cent marks for the next semester. Must be given on the basis of marks which will be known as merit list.

In case the marks of the previous semester are not available in the case in which the annual examinations have been held, one hundred percent assessment will have to be done on the basis of internal assessment. If the student wants to improve his / her grade, he / she can also take a special exam in the next semester.


Even if a student has failed in a subject, for the year 2019-20, the student will have to be promoted by carrying forward and the student will have to pass in that subject when the examination is held in the next semester. Admission will be given at present for 90% of the seats available for admission. The remaining 10% admission will be done in August 2020 after the results of CBSC and the rest of the board are announced. Admission form for science stream course will be done by online universities from 26th May 2020.



The Minister of Education said that the academic work of Semester 3, 4, and 5, and 6 will be done online starting from 21st June 2019. Physical classes will be conducted only after the Corona epidemic situation is complete or favorable. Semester-1 will start on 1st August 2020. For the courses taken in Acpc course, Gujset will be taken on 30-7-2020. A calendar for admission will be prepared keeping this in mind.

The university will have to set up a separate cell to deal with students' questions or questions about exams and academic activities during the Corona epidemic.


Read in Gujarati

Also read How to get get Resion Card Number


Follow the rules of the government in the epidemic of corona and keep such a very useful and important rule of the government and prevent corona.

The country is also fighting against the corona and we also have to participate in it so if you stay at home the corona virus will not spread

Follow the rules of the government in the epidemic of corona and keep such a very useful and important rule of the government and prevent corona.

No comments:

Post a comment